Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Change (present future tense)


Tonight history was made. I've participated in three elections in my life and never before have I experienced elections results like I have tonight. In my apartment complex I've heard people running down the halls crying, yelling and overall just celebrating. Out of all three of my elections I've never once heard people as exuberant as what I'm hearing now. With this election being as big as it is I can't help but reflect on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s World House essay. If you haven't read it I'd recommend you take the time and do so now. Read, think and reflect on this historical day where Barack Obama has been nominated the President of the United States of America. Here is the World House Essay
and in pdf. format

1 comment:

  1. i hope u will add me before the quarter is gone.
    http://mendozaphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments